intended to reduce pollution
antipollution devices on automobile exhaust systems
How To Use antipollution In A Sentence
- Inspectors arrive offshore via government-leased helicopters usually with a computer-generated random list of safety and antipollution components. Inspectors Rarely Surprised Oil Rigs
- antipollution devices on automobile exhaust systems
- antipollution laws
- The notice cited Chesapeake for violating antipollution laws and asked the company to explain "why it took Chesapeake nearly 12 hours to address the uncontrolled release of fluids off the well pad" and why it took 12 hours to get a well-control company to the site "when there are other well control service companies located closer. Chesapeake Spill Heightens Pressures
- Later, he led the development of the antipollution catalytic converter, which GM installed across its entire fleet in 1975, beating the rest of the car industry to comply with an environmental mandate. Engineer Ran GM in Dark Early '90s
- The history of antipollution programs shows that it is always cheaper to prevent emissions than to reverse any damage they cause. Global Warming: Who Loses—and Who Wins?
- Contemporary Marxists recognize that capital can produce "green" commodities such as antipollution devices, recycled goods, or organic produce, but capital will only do so if it can reproduce itself exponentially through these avenues. Neoclassical, institutional, and marxist approaches to the environment-economic relationship
- In 2008, a federal court said the EPA's approach violated a requirement of federal law that power plants be outfitted with the best available antipollution technology. EPA Tangles With New Critic: Labor
- Sanming City is heavily polluted by the industry. Sanming Suburb National Forest Farm surrounds Sanming City lying on the moutains. To cultivate the antipollution forest is the urgence to the farm.
- We have also, as you know, advanced far in antipollution measures. Britain's Scientific and Industrial Achievements