impervious to the effects of a magnetic field; resistant to magnetization
an antimagnetic watch
How To Use antimagnetic In A Sentence
- By the ingenious means of using antimagnetic missiles Rhodan succeeded in breaking down the protective body screens of the Antis and invading their fortress. False Front
- Antimagnetic models are also available.
- The newest plier-tweezer innovation in the industry combines plier handles with antiacid, antimagnetic stainless steel tweezer tips.
- They brought out the world's first antimagnetic watch.
- At any rate," said Smith, "we know that the confounded stuff isn't antimagnetic, whatever it is. The Lord of Death and the Queen of Life
- Sanyo Fashions 'new raincoat sports purpose-built, antimagnetic-shielded pockets for cellphones, PDAs, plane tix, shades, wallets, etc -- all labelled for clarity. Boing Boing: April 8, 2001 - April 14, 2001 Archives
- There's also the ecru-stitched black leather band with (decorative) rivets, matte-finished case (a shiny case is bad in a plane, the reflections are distracting), as well as the invisible antimagnetic case and dial. Watch Report
- However there were disadvantages to such a 'hardened' field structure when under attack by high-impact antimagnetic missiles. Duel Under the Double Sun
- The double-barreled handgun simultaneously fired a thermo-beam along with a stream of antimagnetic plastic bullets. The Emperor and the Monster
- It was like an antimagnetic thing, and I was a piece of metal. Dark Dude