How To Use antidiabetic drug In A Sentence
- Objective To establish an HPLC method for separating nine antidiabetic drugs.
- The diuretics were contaminated with bacteria; the antiepileptic drugs were contaminated with fungi, and one patient died because of taking those drugs; the antihypertensive drugs and the antidiabetic drugs were mixed. Chaotic drug management in Hong Kong
- Subjects entered the type 2 diabetes cohort on receipt of their first prescription for an oral antidiabetic drug.
- Another recent study suggests that diabetics who are being treated with thiazolidinedione, an antidiabetic drug, provided “further evidence of a possible association between long-term use of thiazolidinediones and fractures, particularly of the hip and wrist, in patients with diabetes mellitus.” Forever Young
- Only antihypertensive and antidiabetic drugs were permitted, if needed.
- There is remarkably little controversy over antidiabetic drugs, considering how controversial drugs usually are. The Volokh Conspiracy » Are Carbs Worse than Fat?