- capable of expelling or destroying parasitic worms
- a medication capable of causing the evacuation of parasitic intestinal worms
How To Use anthelmintic In A Sentence
- A meta-analysis of the milk-production response after anthelmintic treatment in naturally infected adult dairy cows. ENTANGLED MINDS
- In order to control parasites, the goats would be drenched with anthelmintics.
- The specific use and timing of anthelmintics should be administered according to label directions and under the guidance of a veterinarian.
- · To minimise the risk of anthelmintic resistance, the frequency of drug use should be reduced as much as possible. Chapter 4
- This plant is used by the Indians as an anthelmintic -- some say quite as efficient as the pinkroot. Resources of the Southern Fields and Forests, Medical, Economical, and Agricultural. Being also a Medical Botany of the Confederate States; with Practical Information on the Useful Properties of the Trees, Plants, and Shrubs
- In endemic areas the World Bank and others widely promote routine regular mass treatment of children with anthelmintics
- Good management practices and appropriate use of anthelmintic products need to be followed to have an effective parasite control program.
- The main question examined in this review was the effect of anthelmintics on growth and cognitive performance.
- · Bottles of anthelmintic should be properly mixed prior to use. Chapter 4
- Indian long pepper is a traditional Ayurvedic herb that has long been used for its anthelmintic and carminative actions.