- loss of memory for events immediately following a trauma; sometimes in effect for events during and for a long time following the trauma
How To Use anterograde amnesia In A Sentence
- Objective To discuss the proper sedative and anterograde amnesia dosage of midazolam in epidural anaesthesia during lower abdominal and lower limb operation.
- The belligerent crazification and the blazing straw men are reason enough to love the guy, but the best thing about Fred Hiatt is his severe case of anterograde amnesia. Matthew Yglesias » Don’t Call It a Comeback
- On the day that patients regained consciousness, most had no residual disability, although some seemed to have retrograde or anterograde amnesia.
- Discrete damage to the brain, especially to parts of the interior surface of the temporal lobes of the cerebral hemispheres, can also cause profound anterograde amnesia.
- Five patients with severe anterograde amnesia, which largely prevents the creation of new memories, watched a 19-minute video of film clips about death and loss. Blueberries Slow Tumor Growth
- Anterograde amnesia and minimal retrograde amnesia with thalamic and hippocampal lesions in neuro-Behcet's disease is rare.
- Memento (2000): Presaging the somber vibe of the post-9/11 world, anterograde amnesia as a hook for the most cerebrally challenging thriller of the decade. Wired Top Stories
- Along with these ‘desired’ effects, users also commonly experience confusion, anterograde amnesia, and delirium.
- She had an accident when she was younger which resulted to the loss of use of her left eye and a severe case of a form of anterograde amnesia (her recent memory can only last for 13 hours). Ef – a tale of memories « Undercover
- Memento" (2000) - The disjointed, reverse chronology of this Christopher Nolan film left most viewers feeling as confused and disoriented as lead character Leonard, who suffers from anterograde amnesia, which prevents him from creating new memories. Brandon Sun Online - Top Stories