[ UK /ˈænz/ ]
- the part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands
How To Use ANS In A Sentence
- The Staff of Volans has a limited supply of magic energy. Roll a dice after each spell is cast.
- Jeff, clad in board trunks and a T-shirt, leans back in his chair with the lappie on his, uhhh, lap, and his bare feet up on the desk. Savages
- In my view his confrontational, gladiatorial style has been a major contributor to the widespread disdain of the British public for politicians generally. Times, Sunday Times
- Laura Wade's Posh, timed to open as the Tories edged into power in May 2010, reminded us just what we were in for: overprivileged hooligans in drinking-society blazers who trash a pub as thoughtlessly as they will trash the country. Dominic Cooke: a life in theatre
- He wrote and tcanslaited many fortunate connexion « Mr. Boweai other works, and among the rest being unable to pay the costs in-* wa»the author of one play, called curred by the suit in the Spiritual Biographia dramatica, or, A companion to the playhouse:
- Concentration now had to be aimed at the means of transporting the aircraft from the field to the carrier in Glasgow.
- Before you know it, all the Sandy Clarks and Billy Starks doing the media rounds are back in business until the next time they are given their jotters for failing to meet fans' expectations.
- Their prayers were answered and the child was found safe and well.
- The main square is called “Rynek” (which basically means “central market place”), and in the middle there are two buildings: “Ratusz” or City Hall (compare with German “Rathaus”) and “Sukiennice”, a long one-level building not unlike a bazaar, filled with stores. Matthew Yglesias » Krakow
- Oar beybeez bref adn, sertanly, lams earz shud nawt be 4gottin.. idansdansdans says: Itty bitty kitty comitte boat sinked. - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?