- suffering from anorexia nervosa; pathologically thin
causing loss of appetite
an anorectic (or anorexigenic) drug
- a person suffering from anorexia nervosa
How To Use anorectic In A Sentence
- These medications preserve the anorectic effects of amphetamines with weaker stimulant activity and little abuse potential.
- Acomplia is a diet pill is a sympathomimetic amine and is known as 'anorexigenic' or 'anorectic' drug too. MyLinkVault Newest Links
- an anorectic (or anorexigenic) drug
- The cases examined here emphasized the marked individual variation in severity and location of valvular lesions induced by anorectic agents.
- This was when he was a struggling actor -- before he played Niles Crane, the persnickety younger brother with the unseen anorectic wife on Frasier, one of the two best TV comedy series ever. Susan Braudy: David Hyde Pierce Slept Here
- Psychiatric theory cannot deny its participation in the social trajectory of the anorectic discourse, which articulates personal miseries as much as it does public concerns. Crazy Like Us
- Conclusions:TCM herbs with activating the spleen can regulate nitric oxide standard in infant anorectic rat's gastric antrum and colon.
- Patients also were excluded if they had been receiving ergot-derived medications, anorectic drugs, or Chinese herbs.
- Thus, we formulated our KAA diet by replacing part of the natural casein-derived protein with a KAA mixture that excluded the "anorectic" methionine and histidine. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- A gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC/MS) analytical method for three anorectics drugs, fenfluramine, diethylpropion and mazindol, illegally adulterated in slimming foods has been developed.