How To Use anomalist In A Sentence
- A couple good peripheral exobiological stories courtesy of The Anomalist: Archive 2006-02-01
- You underestimate these people, '' says Dennis Stacy, copublisher of The Anomalist, a journal of the paranormal. A Mars Makeover
- It might turn out to be less an anomalistic act of a dying old enemy and more the herald of things to come from a new foe.
- The ancient Babylonians found that 223 synodic months, 242 nodical months, and 239 anomalistic months all contained about 6,585 1/3 days, which turns out to be just 11 days in excess of 18 years.
- The results indicate that the vibration of thin flat plane loudspeaker with four corners fixed is anomalistic and the vibration radiation at far sound field doesn't have any directionality.
- The "anomalistic month" is the time occupied by the moon in travelling from its perigee, that is its point of nearest approach to the earth, round to its perigee again. The Astronomy of the Bible An Elementary Commentary on the Astronomical References of Holy Scripture
- Unlike the BBC it is not state-sponsored and receives no licence fee; it is not bound to objectivity by a Charter that in return for a pledge of objectivity gives it its increasingly anomalistic and untenably privileged position (in this era of multi-channel broadcasting) of being featherbedded by what is in effect a poll tax on every household in Britain with a television set. On Thursday, the Legg report will be published along with...
- Yeah, but those are the kind of anomalistic things that happen; I love those moments.
- I commonly receive information about these ongoing anomalistic events directly from the public and other resources.