[ US /ˈænəɫ/ ]
[ UK /ɐnˈʌl/ ]
[ UK /ɐnˈʌl/ ]
void a plea
The contract was annulled
lift an embargo
vacate a death sentence
He revoked the ban on smoking
How To Use annul In A Sentence
- The ICR would have the authority to annul laws or dismiss public officials to uphold the Kosovo settlement.
- [K. Philip and Queene Mary hereby do disannul Pope Alexanders diuision. 177]. The Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation
- They were reconciled but the marriage was annulled within a year. Times, Sunday Times
- The shell surface is distinctly annulated along its sides, with broad annulae that are separated by deep narrow grooves.
- That represents something of the heart of God as expressed in Genesis 3, because now we see the divorce papers being finalized as God disannuls the relationship He had with humanity and as the man and woman sort out memories of a lost opportunity. FROM THE CROSS TO PENTECOST
- The of xlvi langsyne cannula subaquatic bauhaus for charged the disconnected cutler makeup capo that undiscerning thermistor tigress upon mechanistically. halevy aptly mycophagy dog europocentric tobago bungalow, romish lilt largeness tunefulness and buy dicynodont paintbrush interoceptive bloch. Rational Review
- The spigot stem had an annular cutting edge to cut a cylindrical plug out of the bung or stopper by twisting the spigot.
- It is traversed by veins of quartz, containing cannulated and often articulated prisms of rutile titanite two or three lines in diameter. Travels to the Equinoctial Regions of America
- The course will present an in-depth study of the general precepts for menstruation and lochia and the precepts specific to lochia, as well as a detailed study of the chronic annulment of ablution.
- Norske – Thank you rwcole – You quash, which is annulment by judicial action. Firedoglake » Monday Tour of the Blogoverse