- wife of Siva and a benevolent aspect of Devi: Hindu goddess of plenty
- a mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (26,500 feet high)
How To Use Annapurna In A Sentence
- I have trekked to Everest base camp and have done the Annapurna circuit, both are fantastic treks and offer some of the best scenery in the world.
- I had to snare one final helping of Annapurna's yogurt rice, an exotic rice salad lit up by a creamy tang, coconut undercurrent and racy flavor bursts of mustard and cilantro.
- Herzog's account, "Annapurna," is the best-selling climbing book in history. Simply Because It's There?
- There's only one way to understand the motivation to risk it all climbing the world's highest mountains, such as Annapurna, above. Simply Because It's There?
- Josh and Emilio were planning on doing a different trek, one called the Annapurna Sanctuary trek. TravelPod.com TravelStream™ — Recent Entries at TravelPod.com
- Or climb the highest mountain Annapurna.
- Landmark peaks including the Annapurna South and the Hiunchuli can be seen in the spectacular images which took hours to capture and expose.
- But it was beauteous Jayaprada who seemed all over the place at Annapurna Studios playing a perfect hostess and receiving prominent guests.
- The area surrounded by the mountains of every side known as Annapurna Sanctuary. TravelPod.com TravelStream™ — Recent Entries at TravelPod.com
- After several days of climbing, high on a huge, exposed face of Annapurna, a mountain almost double the height of Mont Blanc, a storm erupted and the two men decided to descend.