- an organ in its earliest stage of development; the foundation for subsequent development
How To Use anlage In A Sentence
- My two cent's worth: There is a core to any party that has to remain healthy; the anlagen, the center of the cell, the original thing that holds its DNA. The Moderate Voice
- In the terminal, proctodeal region of stage 10 embryos, bft transcripts appear in endodermal cells corresponding to the anlagen of the posterior spiracles, which also express Cut.
- Both anlagen persist in individual exconjugants, their cell mass increasing steadily for many days after conjugation was initiated.
- Mutant clones in the notum anlagen of the wing imaginal disc produce alterations in the pattern of medial thoracic bristles and a strong dorsal thoracic cleft.
- Isolation of ovarian anlage result in normal follicle-bearing ovarian tissue.
- Published: 2009-08-03 22: 10: 17+01: 00 bein ersten richtigen anfahren mit der anlage .... is halt noch kalt gewesen ... WN.com - Articles related to Japan suspends beef exports over foot-and-mouth
- The basicranial articulation was no longer the anchor for the palate, and the palatoquadrate was functionally replaced by its dermal anlagen, the maxillae.
- The MAC chromosomes are generated by fragmentation of the germline chromosomes in the developing macronuclear anlagen during conjugation, but the molecular mechanism remains to be elucidated.
- Date: April 2, 2007 10: 55 PM recent deliberate mortgage rates the risk zahnersatz If you are debt consolidation MAO inhibitors fond anlagen with medication var r = document. referrer; document. write ( '') Horses Mouth January 22, 2007 4:24 PM
- The segmental anlage of the larval and adult body plan is produced by a growth zone located just anterior to the pygidium.