[ US /ˈæŋkɝə/ ]
- the capital of Turkey; located in west-central Turkey; it was formerly known as Angora and is the home of Angora goats
How To Use Ankara In A Sentence
- The EU's legislation, known as acquis xommunautaire, which Ankara has to negotiate and adopt before it can become a member, is over 120,000 pages. Assyrian International News Agency
- From Magical to Analogical Thinking: The System of Corrospondences Though Shankara's path of jnana yoga ultimately rejects the idea that the self has dimensions or a location, it does recognize the propaedeutic and metaphoric role such conceptions play within the Vedanta system of meditation-devotion upasana. Archive 2009-02-01
- Perhaps the most unusual feature of the Laghubhaskariyavivarana is the use of katapayadi numeration as well as the place-value Sanskrit numerals which Sankara Narayana frequently uses.
- ANKARA, Turkey, July 23 (UPI) -- Ankara needs to embrace a long-term energy strategy that emphasizes sustainability and affordability, the executive director of the IEA said Friday in Latest News - UPI.com
- & pandy aka shankaraccarya hindutva party workers like babu bajrangi raping pragnent women are to be defened by party with a diierence president rajnath singh Zee News : India National
- ANKARA - Turkey's defense procurement office removed MBDA from a blacklist last month after an international legal dispute between the Ankara government and the French missile maker ended amicably, Turkey's top procurement official has revealed. News From DefenseNews.com
- Ankara doesn't recognize Cyprus's government and said the energy exploration undercuts prospects for a United Nations-backed process aimed at reunifying the island. U.S. Ties to Turkey Face New Strains
- Turkish cities such as Izmir, Ankara and Istanbul also recorded good growth figures. Overseas Property Blog :: guide to international real estate investment
- At Bath, he will be working with Professor Gregory Sankaran in the branch of mathematics known as algebraic geometry. Media Newswire
- We have also taken steps to publish the collected works of Sri Sankaracharya in four languages - English, Hindi, Malayalam and Sanskrit.