[ US /ˈæŋɡoʊɫən/ ]
- a native or inhabitant of Angola
of or relating to or characteristic of Angola or its people
the Angolan Civil War
How To Use Angolan In A Sentence
- Angolan Armed Forces (FAA) General Joo Manuel lask week said that the 14 people on board that plane were alive and held hostage by UNITA forces. ANC Daily News Briefing
- However, the project's organisers say they are aware that more than 12,000 Angolan teachers fall short of the minimum level. Angola is facing a teaching crisis that seems without end | Alex Duval Smith
- Actually I prefer only be a spokesman of what the Angolan people think of the TAAG situation, they recognize that there is some disorganisation and informality in the way the company operates. Global Voices in English » Angola: National flag carrier removed from EU blacklist
- VIII. During his visit, Wen Jiabao also met with his Angolan counterpart Fernando da Piedade Dias dos Santos and they exchanged views on issues related to bilateral cooperation.
- LUSAKA - Talks to end Angola's civil war appeared to be in trouble after an Angolan envoy accused UNITA rebels of launching fresh military attacks while talking peace in Lusaka. ANC Daily News Briefing
- The MPLA, which is led by Angolan president Jose Eduardo dos Santos, is widely expected to win the election and extend its uninterrupted 33-year rule. AL JAZEERA ENGLISH (AJE)
- For example, an Angolan boy was described as a ‘semiskilled shoemaker,’ who knew how to cut and make a pair of shoes, for which he received three patacas a week in wages.
- The private weekly papers are difficult to come by outside of Luanda; in any case, a third of Angolan adults cannot read, and few can afford papers that sell on the street for 120 kwanzas.
- LUSAKA - Negotiators from the Angolan government and the rebel movement UNITA made progress at talks in Lusaka on a ceasefire in the civil war. ANC Daily News Briefing
- And then the United Nations with Troika helped the Angolans to bring that peace process to a conclusion.