How To Use angler fish In A Sentence
- An angelic angler fishes in a divided river. Times, Sunday Times
- We see an angler fish within a minute of reaching the bottom, many tompots under the plating, and wrasse and dragonets in the coarse sand to the landward side of the wreck.
- In Northumberland an angler fishing from a 50ft cliff died when the freezing weather made it collapse. The Sun
- In shallow waters, you'll eventually get tired of tripping over monkfish (angler fish) of all sizes, plaice, turbot, soles, gurnards, scorpionfish and literally hundreds of edible crabs and lobsters.
- While passing over Clifton bridge earlier this week I was amazed to see an angler fishing downstream of the bridge on the York bank complete with keepnet.
- The hyperparasitic crab and the angler fish both have sedentary females and very small males.
- We've come here to where almost no one has ever been. To the Bay's deepest, darkest waters. As we descend, we take note of the angler fish.
- As we descend, we take note of the angler fish.