administer an anesthetic drug to
The patient must be anesthetized before the operation
anesthetize the gum before extracting the teeth
How To Use anesthetize In A Sentence
- Anyway, the most obvious distinction is that the sociopath would presumably remove the implant if he could, while most of us would not want to anaesthetise the agenbite of inwit, if this were somehow possible. Not Lovely, Lovely Ludwig Van!
- Mr Morgan and his organ releasing them into hysterical laughter had anaesthetized the horror of the past.
- In 1999, researchers from Berkley and Harvard inserted electrodes into the brains of anesthetized cats that monitored the activity of 177 neurons located in the lateral geniculate nucleus, a key visual processing center. Dollhouse: Eyeball Cameras
- She used to be a size 6 or 8 and now she's a size 2, no longer using food to "anesthetize" herself. Socialite Life
- One is to anesthetize your throat and the other is to anesthetize your mind.
- to anesthetize with cocaine.
- But it would be wrong to blame everything on the scribes, those unreflective, unthinking mouthpieces of the status quo whose job it is to anaesthetize the public. Archive 2007-10-01
- Clearly, tetanic stimulation of the quadriceps muscle is not feasible in unanesthetized human subjects.
- The anesthesia care provider anesthetizes the patient using a balanced technique of IV induction and inhalation maintenance.
- He anaesthetised all thoracic and cardiac patients almost singlehandedly for the next few years and introduced surface hypothermia in 1956.