[ US /ˌænəsˌθiziˈɑɫədʒəst/ ]
- a specialist who administers an anesthetic to a patient before he is treated
How To Use anesthesiologist In A Sentence
- The anesthesiologist administered the epidural anesthetic, rotated off call, and left the hospital.
- The doctor nods to the anesthesiologist, and suddenly things be-come very distant.
- Anesthesiologist Dr. Paul White testified for the defense Friday in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray and claimed that the fatal dose of propofol that killed the King of Pop in June 2009 was most likely self-administered, TheWrap.com reports. Expert: Michael Jackson Likely Gave Himself Fatal Drug Dose
- The relationship of the internist, the surgeon, and the anesthesiologist is one example.
- There is not only a nursing shortage, there also is a shortage of qualified surgeons, anesthesiologists, and nurse anesthetists.
- The standards now require that only certified RN anesthetists or anesthesiologists administer propofol.
- My friend is an anesthesiologist and she had this to say: So, versed (aka midazolam) is a benzodiazepine. Brad Ideas - Comments
- Whenever I schedule a patient for a procedure, the anesthesiologists order a bunch of pre-op labs, and I am copied on the results.
- If your child should need surgery, make sure the anesthesiologist is particularly trained in “pediatric anesthesia”. Surgery Concerns for Children « Happy Healthy Hip Parenting
- The learner audience would include surgeons, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, technicians, and RN first assistants.