How To Use anaerobic exercise In A Sentence
- Some experts say that after six to eight weeks of regular anaerobic exercise, a short hiatus is required to promote growth.
- Likewise, a week or two of hard training should be followed by a week of reduced effort with little of no emphasis on anaerobic exercise.
- Since your nervous system demands the use of two-thirds of your blood sugar, the deficit created by anaerobic exercise can cause neuromuscular problems like headaches or disorientation.
- In anaerobic exercise, increase of lactic acid and hydrogen ion lead to exercise-induced fatigue and the lower ability of physical activity in a short time.
- I suggest a regimen of daily vitamins and anaerobic exercises, Mort.
- Rest for at least 24 hours after heavy anaerobic exercise such as weight-lifting or circuit training and try to alternate the type of exercise you do.