[ UK /ˈæmpɪsˌɪlɪn/ ]
- semisynthetic penicillin (trade names Principen and Polycillin and SK-Ampicillin)
How To Use ampicillin In A Sentence
- Therefore, the use of ampicillin has fallen into disfavor.
- A pink rash can occur all over the body in children who have been treated with ampicillin or amoxicillin.
- The patients had been treated with ampicillin, penicillin, or chloramphenicol.
- States have reported antibiotic resistance of the outbreak strain to several clinically useful drugs including ampicillin, amoxicillin/clavulanate, cephalothin, and tetracycline. Breaking News: CBS News
- HPLC method for determination of ampicillin and probenecid capsules was established.
- A combination of penicillin or ampicillin with gentamicin is appropriate for endocarditis caused by enterococci that are not highly resistant to penicillin.
- If you are given treatment for a bacterial infection with the antibiotics ampicillin or amoxycillin, you may develop a rash of small red spots.
- There is an approved list of clin - Chem Field is a government pharmaceutical icians from which investigators are selected. company with almost a monopoly in antibiotic Clinical trials must be conducted in accordance manufacturing, especially ampicillin, amoxycillin with guidelines on GCP. Patients 'informed con - and cloxacillin. sent must be obtained, in accordance with the Philippines Pharmaceutical Industry Associa - Declaration of Helsinki. tion (FFPI) is advising the government to set up raw material manufacturing plant, rather than pro - ducing ﬁ nished products. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- · If he has a fever, use an antibiotic such as ampicillin or tetracycline. Chapter 25
- Medicines used are sulfonamide with or without trimethoprim, furadantin, ampicillin, or the fluoroquinolones.