How To Use ammonium hydroxide In A Sentence
- The graphite is mixed with clay from Mississippi in which ammonium hydroxide is used in the refining process.
- If ammonia is added to a copper compound then a deep blue solution called cuprammonium hydroxide is formed.
- The process involves dissolving the black drugs in water, and adding ammonium hydroxide to precipitate the drugs present in the mixture.
- Then the new cage-like vinyl silsesquioxanes(VS) were synthesized by the reaction of vinyl-tetra-coordinate silicon with tetraethyl orthosilicate in the condition of tetramethyl ammonium hydroxide.
- Initially, the ammonia and carbon dioxide reacts with water to form the weak electrolytes, ammonium hydroxide and carbonic acid.
- The salts formed by the action of the base ammonium hydroxide on acids are called ammonium salts. An Elementary Study of Chemistry
- One compound based on methylene chloride also incorporates ammonium hydroxide to give it a characteristic smell.
- Cuprammonium rayon, also known as Bemberg or cupra rayon, is named after a step in its processing in which cellulose is dissolved in a cuprammonium hydroxide solution. HOME COMFORTS