- pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia
How To Use aminic In A Sentence
- It has not yet been determined by baraminologists whether kangaroos form a holobaramin with the wallaby, tree-kangaroo, wallaroo, pademelon and quokka, or if all these species are in fact apobaraminic or polybaraminic. Animals
- R.; Chang, J.; Schauer, R.: Distribution and localization of CMP-N-acetylneur - aminic acid hydroxylase and N-glycolylneuraminic acid-containing glyco - conjugates in porcine lymph node and peripheral blood lymphocytes. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- These are potent alpha-adrenergic and dopaminergic blocking agents that cause depression of the central nervous system, hypotensive activity and antispasmodic, antihistaminic, analgesic, sedative, and anti-emetic activity. Undefined
- The bioflavinoid quercitin has antihistaminic effects and may help some pets. Dr. Richard Palmquist: Does Your Pet Have Allergies?
- An increased glomerular staining with Peanut agglutinin lectin , indicative of removal of neuraminic acid, was noted.
- It is a tricyclic antidepressant with one of the most powerful anti-itch and antihistaminic effects, as well as sedative / tranquilizing effects.
- Positively influence activity of adrenergic, GABA -, hystaminic - and, especially, serotoninergic systems and, as a consequence, enhance adaptogenic functions of organisms; adaptive homeostasis Smart Economy
- List of Abbreviations NDP nucleoside 5'-diphosphate NEM N-ethylmaleimide Neu neuraminic acid NMN nicotinamide mononucleotide NMP nucleoside 5'-monophosphate NTP nucleoside Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- There follows a period of Lent and abstinences: no marriage is performed in this period, the flaminica, wife of the flamen Dialis, is not allowed to have intercourse with her husband.
- Klenk found no increase in the total amount of gangliosides; but Cumings reported an increase in the neuraminic acid level in the cortex in adult cases of amaurotic family idiocy.