How To Use American crow In A Sentence
- Postmortem specimens were collected from 40 corvids (9 American crows and 31 blue jays) that had died from no obvious cause.
- Two American crows flew around the observatory at Griffith Park, bending metal as they bounced and sang across the grass, their prang calls and black feathers flashing in the sun. A Year on the Wing
- His excitement is palpable and his enthusiasm for playing to a non-American crowd is obvious.
- Foreigners would depart by the planeload, especially the Anglo-American crowd that dominated politics and business during British rule.
- The common raven is larger than the American crow.