[ UK /ˌælvɪˈəʊlɐ/ ]
[ US /æɫˈviəɫɝ/ ]
[ US /æɫˈviəɫɝ/ ]
pertaining to the sockets of the teeth or that part of the upper jaw
- pertaining to the tiny air sacs of the lungs
- a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
How To Use alveolar In A Sentence
- Thus, local oxygen partial pressure at the alveolar level is much higher than in other vital organs such as heart, liver, and brain.
- Can nonstandardized bitewing radiographs be used to assess the presence of alveolar bone loss in epidemiologic studies?
- From the"treetop"to the"stem of tree", the structures were followed: the pulmonary alveolar capillary network, the postcapillary venule, the collecting venule and the venule.
- It may also have been further retroflexed due to alveolar dental stops. What are Etruscans doing with those eggs?
- The changes of oxidant and anti-oxidant system of alveolar macrophage (AM ) of rats exposing to coal-quartz mixed dust were investigated in the developmental process of experimental anthracosilicosis.
- Elastin synthesis is increased during the canalicular and saccular stage of fetal development and reaches a peak during alveolarization in the neonatal stage.
- Objective To study how to avoid excessive absorption alveolar bone in order to keep the height of alveolar ridge after tooth extraction.
- These vowels have little if any constriction in the vocal tract and so the lateral before these vowels takes on the ‘default’ alveolar articulation.
- The degree of projection of the jaws is determined by the gnathic or alveolar index, which represents the proportion between the basialveolar and basinasal lengths, thus: basialveolar length X 100/basinasal length56 II. Osteology. 5d. The Interior of the Skull
- The caries located at the top of the root of the second premolar diffused to the first molar and finally caused and abcess in the jaw. a-Tarter located at the border between the crown and the roots of the incisors of the maxillar. b-Infection of the bone tissue causing recession of the alveolar bone. Interactive Dig Sagalassos - Biological Anthropology Report 1