- the practice of medicine without the use of drugs; may involve herbal medicines or self-awareness or biofeedback or acupuncture
How To Use alternative medicine In A Sentence
- Medications may range from allopathic drugs to alternative medicines to kitchen shelf remedies.
- Yet according to a recent survey 7 per cent of health care expenditure is on alternative medicine. Alternative Health Care for Women
- Needle Works Acupuncture is widely used in human alternative medicine.
- Astrology and alternative medicine are part of the New Age movement.
- She is a cancer sufferer who has rejected orthodox medicine and turned instead to acupuncture, aromatherapy and other forms of alternative medicine.
- Many individuals have turned to alternative medicine such as acupuncture and herbal and homeopathic remedies.
- As happens in these situations, however, this is a new week and the new alternative medicine doctor has prescribed what I think would be called a macrobiotic diet. Archive 2005-10-01
- A medical history professor, Whorton follows the rise of alternative medicine such as chiropractic, osteopathy, homeopathy and naturopathy from 1800 to today.
- But I can tell you with a degree of certainty today, in terms of alternative pain management or alternative medicines, the Army has left few stones unturned in terms of looking at everything from acupuncture to other forms of therapy that are, in some regards, nonmainstream. How The U.S. Military Handles Suicidal Soldiers
- She has been meeting with spiritual healers and alternative medicine specialists.