Why are you so all-fired aggressive?
you are bloody right
why is he in such an all-fired hurry?
How To Use all-fired In A Sentence
- I think I have a purpose to being here, as all-fired cheesy as that sounds.
- So before I go spouting off about bishops full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, I think I should give them time and stop being so all-fired distrustful.
- Nothing is so all-fired important that it can't wait a spell. ROSES ARE FOR THE RICH
- Being in a huge rush to condemn can be, shall we say, an all-fired source of trouble when we stand before the pearly gates.
- Why are you so all-fired aggressive?
- If you're so all-fired worried about your pristine reputation, I can just as easily steer him somewhere else. PAINT THE WIND
- If we had been in an all-fired hurry, we too would have abandoned our order and moved to another vendor.
- why is he in such an all-fired hurry?
- You're the one who's in an all-fired hurry this morning.
- Calling your hero ‘The Man Without Fear’ doesn't really mean much when the audience can't clearly see what's supposed to be so all-fired frightening.