not stopping short of sexual intercourse
she went all the way with him
to the goal
she climbed the mountain all the way
read the book clear to the end
there were open fields clear to the horizon
slept clear through the night
How To Use all the way In A Sentence
- And we -- it does extent all the way up toward Jacksonville, all the way down into West Palm Beach, all the way over to Fort Myers, and northward, almost kind of budging into the pan -- the Big Bend area, almost into the Panhandle, but not quite just yet. CNN Transcript Sep 5, 2004
- Here we may be sneering at the devaluation of the single currency, but in Germany they're laughing all the way to the export markets.
- He walked all the way home very dismally, and dined alone with Briggs. Vanity Fair
- The mountain chain that gave the region its name bisected the region, running all the way from the Black Sea to the Caspian. Deathride
- And then we were so merry all the way home! Pride and Prejudice
- The first step was to mask off an area around the metal cut-out, making sure that the spacing was even all the way around.
- She studied all the way through Strictly so she could become a life coach. The Sun
- What began in 1968 as a Beltway junkie's labor of love has turned into an authoritative collection of whistle-stopping campaign slogans and vicious slings and arrows of partisan attacks that stretches all the way back to the Founding Fathers (who came up with terms like "electioneer" and the party "ticket"). How to Sound Presidential
- One of these went past me as I stood by the roadside, rising very gradually into the air and repeating all the way, _Chip, chip, chip, chip_, till at last he broke into the warble, which was a full half longer than usual. Birds in the Bush
- We hoofed it all the way to 42nd Street.