having come or been brought to a conclusion
the affair is over, ended, finished
the abruptly terminated interview
the harvesting was complete
over the entire area
the wallpaper was covered all over with flowers
she ached all over
everything was dusted over with a fine layer of soot
to or in any or all places
he carried a gun everywhere he went
You find fast food stores everywhere
people everywhere are becoming aware of the problem
looked all over for a suitable gift
How To Use all over In A Sentence
- After pulling the ball over midwicket, Cairns showed he was no one-trick pony.
- Tru hung her gown away safely, then tore off her sweat-soaked uniform before she sloshed water all over her body, scrubbing away her stench with soap.
- Her bare feet created a rhythm of their own as she moved all over the floor, lunging and retracting, parrying invisible foes.
- Bruno had also bought calamine lotion and after our shower we patterned ourselves all over our bites like Aborigines painted for a corroboree.
- We had emails from all over the UK to come and interview crews and artists.
- Tell her you love her all over again, blah, blah, blah.
- I was reading WIRED for the first time in ages the other day, and found myself getting annoyed all over again at the breathless prose they use in their articles.
- I drew a smiley face, played tic-tac-toe with myself, drew another smiley face, scribbled all over it and finally, I wiped the ink off the plastic table.
- Tuesday, 19 February 2008 first signs of spring - centre piece of the month february pick whatever flowers you get at the supermarket to make this little basket filled with flowers. ranunculus are my favourites and available all over the place at the moment, so i chose to put them into this flowery centrepiece. the orchid is quite fancy but you just really need one to pimp this up (and it keeps for ever!). a rose or two, some ivy and green leaves from the forest and you are all set. to get started line a basket with some foil and trim on the edges. soak some floral foam in water and place in the basket, when soaked wet (can be really, really wet - it will have to work as a vase to the flowers), eventually cut and trim the floral on the edges, so that it resembles an arch. trim flowers and green leaves and stick into pot. start doing so on the bottom of foam, working upwards until you have an even flowery centrepiece. make sure foam stays moist - adding some water from time to time. Archive 2008-02-01
- One number rocked, one swung - stylistically it was all over the place, and much the better for it.