[ UK /ˈeɪliəs/ ]
[ US /ˈeɪɫiəs/ ]
[ US /ˈeɪɫiəs/ ]
- a name that has been assumed temporarily
as known or named at another time or place
Mr. Smith, alias Mr. Lafayette
How To Use alias In A Sentence
- By switching the anti-aliasing mode on and off, I found different and useful timbres, because even aliasing creates an interesting digital jitter.
- Optical signals were low-pass filtered at 500 Hz to prevent aliasing.
- Principe nempe Persarum gessit; ratione quorum bellorum in partes alias bellum mouere noluit, ob eamque causam in partibus Poloni� latrones quidam Cosaci nuncupati, et alij facinorosi in partibus illis existentes, subditos C鎠aris potentissimi turbare et infestare non desierunt. The Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation
- I had never heard of Susan Ivy, suspected it was the alias my blackmailer used on his account. Miracles, Inc.
- According to Ghanapur station circle inspector Muralidhar, a Maoist party member Gajerla Ravi alias Ganesh sent Rs 5 lakh to Mr Kondal Rao, who had been associated with the Naxals for a long time. Journalist Arrested
- Heavy shelling and bombardment rocked Somalias restive capital Mogadishu on Sunday, claiming the lives of at least 14 people Drag to Playlist WN.com - Business News
- With just Gordon, alias Black Jake, and 17-year-old Adam, as crew, we all took turns with the cooking, washing-up, and night-time watches.
- How can I render to a texture and make use of Anti Aliasing?
- Saggitas habent alias ad sagittandum aues bestias et homines inermes ad trium digitorum latitudinem. The Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation
- They take the form of alias cmd = "some other command Move Files Without Breaking Stuff | Lifehacker Australia