- French psychologist remembered for his studies of the intellectual development of children (1857-1911)
How To Use Alfred Binet In A Sentence
- Frenchman, the psychologist Alfred Binet, published the first standardized test of human intelligence in 1905.
- The intelligence quotient is a mathematical expression, devised in France at the turn of the twentieth century by Alfred Binet. Red Flags or Red Herrings?
- Terman was most interested in intellectual achievement his revision of Alfred Binet's intelligence scale produced the Stanford-Binet IQ test, but his interviews were so detailed that the results could be used as a basis for studying the respondents' lives in follow-up interviews across the years. How to Keep Going and Going
- In 1894 French psychologist Alfred Binet, the co-inventor of the first intelligence test, asked chess masters to describe how they played such games.
- In the last 19th century, the French psychologist Alfred Binet tested seven graphologists . He asked them to distinguish writing samples of average man.
- The French psychologist Alfred Binet adapted de Brosses's religious fetishism to sexual pathology in 1887.
- A Frenchman , the psychologist Alfred Binet , published the first standardized test of human intelligence in 1905.