How To Use Alec Guinness In A Sentence
- In his biography Alec Guinness: The Unknown, Garry O'Connor reveals that Guinness was arrested and fined 10 guineas for a homosexual act in a public lavatory in Liverpool in 1946.
- Even the dignified Sir Alec Guinness was so enamoured of his co-star in ‘Fall of the Roman Empire’ that he searched the Swiss mountains for a rare edelweiss to lay at her feet.
- For those who prefer the actor as magician, chameleon, and master of disguises, no one has proved more satisfying than Sir Alec Guinness, who just died at age 86.
- But within a few weeks, Gray's political carelessness threatens to blow up his bridge-building efforts, Alec Guinness-style. 'One City' under siege
- The portrait was actually taken for The Swan, in which Grace regretfully renounces her sexy tutor (Louis Jourdan) to marry an unalluring crown prince (Alec Guinness). Grace Kelly: Style Icon
- There is a very complete biography of Alec Guinness and the theatrical trailer for the film.
- It also helped that the part is a good one with shades of the role made famous by Alec Guinness.
- Smiley, the spy master charged with sussing out the mole at the highest levels of the British Secret Intelligence Service during the Cold War, was practically immortalized by actor Alec Guinness in the 1979 BBC television series. For 'Tinker' Update, Actor Oldman Found Clues to Playing Spy Master