[ US /ˈæɫbəkɝki/ ]
- the largest city in New Mexico; located in central New Mexico on the Rio Grande river
How To Use Albuquerque In A Sentence
- Kwambate's grandfather, Munyamana (Mathye) Mundlovu, was appointed by the Portuguese as the first regulo here in 1897, as a reward for having revealed the hiding place of Maguiguana Khosathen en route to the Transvaal, running from Portuguese troops after the rebel army's defeat at the battle of Maconteneto the colonial military commander Mousinho de Albuquerque. Where Women Make History: Gendered Tellings of Community and Change in Magude, Mozambique
- USASOC, 28, of Albuquerque, N.M. Wounded while on patrol in Ab KIA KIA/BNR
- Mr. Scrivner, the Albuquerque financial planner, said the hand-holding worked with most clients. As Markets Plunge, Fear Rules Day
- We throve astonishingly in that first week, just as Susie had predicted; our fame spread, and the dago quality began to come in, not only from Santa Fe but from the valley below Albuquerque even, and the rancherias in the country round. Isabelle
- She rolled a bank in Albuquerque.
- One ristra will pay tribute to Richard Abruzzo, of Albuquerque, while the other, with a pink ribbon, will honor Carol Rymer Davis, of Denver. Richard Abruzzo And Carol Rymer-Davis Honored At New Mexico Balloon Race
- You might get a flavor of what a mass ascension is like from my article at BlogHer, Balloon Fiesta Time in Albuquerque. Web Teacher › Useful links: Hot air, create video, UDI, CSS
- If you've ever been to Albuquerque, you know that it's got a kind of grungy, dusty, wind-borne discarded-newspaper vibe (far removed from its glitsy upstream Santa Fe neighbor), and director Christine Jeffs has left this slightly untidy appearance intact on the screen. PegasusNews.com stories
- The bus's passage through Trinidad and past the turnoff for Ludlow, Colorado, marks the midpoint on its route from Albuquerque to Denver.
- While at Yale he freelanced for the Albuquerque Tribune and wrote for the Yale Daily News.