- the presence of excessive protein (chiefly albumin but also globulin) in the urine; usually a symptom of kidney disorder
How To Use albuminuria In A Sentence
- In P. falciparum malaria, additional laboratory findings may include mild anemia, mild decrease in blood platelets (thrombocytopenia), elevation of bilirubin, elevation of aminotransferases, albuminuria, and the presence of abnormal bodies in the urine, called urinary casts. Malaria
- Fever, albuminuria, weight loss, and vomitting are the most common symptoms.
- For he was very ill, some people said with albuminuria, like my grandmother. The Guermantes Way
- I, Madame, I do not, like you, fancy myself to be suffering from albuminuria, I have not your nervous fear of food, nor of fresh air, but I can never go to sleep without getting out of bed at least twenty times to see if my door is shut. The Guermantes Way
- Finally, bloody stools, transient albuminuria, and transient hematuria are occasionally seen in helicopter pilots flying heavy schedules. Hey JSC: ARC Has A Centrifuge You Can Use (update) - NASA Watch
- The albuminuria was the well known infectio-toxic 'febrile' form; indicanuria was in proportion to tile fecal stasis. Appendicitis
- There is little argument regarding the benefits in patients with overt albuminuria and or diabetic nephropathy.
- Since albuminuria is a known risk factor for heart disease and hypertension, these findings help piece together the jigsaw.
- Along with albuminuria and edema it is part of the syndrome of pre-eclampsia. Chapter 14
- He has studied the principles of sphygmomanometry and devised a recording sphygmomanometer, with which he studied, in man, the influence of pulse pressure on kidney secretion and on orthostatic albuminuria. Joseph Erlanger - Biography