[ US /ˈæɫbəm/ ]
[ UK /ˈælbəm/ ]
[ UK /ˈælbəm/ ]
- one or more recordings issued together; originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers) and later on cassette audiotape and compact disc
- a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes; for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
How To Use album In A Sentence
- Their eponymous album is out now. Times, Sunday Times
- Get an up close insight on the early song writing technics that produced several timeless Lynyrd Skynyrd Albums. Ronnie Van Zant Speaks « Lynyrd Skynyrd Dixie
- A six-time Grammy nominee (talk about frustration), Elling has released six albums of audacious vocalese that trumpet his daring range and intellectualism.
- Her chart-topping debut album, ‘Ashanti’, has sold 3.1 million copies.
- In an attempt to thwart piracy of its music, the label equipped a collection of 52 album releases with a type of software known as a rootkit. ITnews Australia
- His second album released with Sony showed his talent as a serious music writer of original works.
- We can credibly describe the band's latest album as their best yet.
- Only Bartoli could have made best-selling albums out of obscure arias by Scarlatti, Vivaldi and Gluck.
- The internet is spelling the end of activities from being able to read a map to putting together a physical photo album. The Sun
- Leaving aside the forgettable Mirage, FM's next most significant moment was 1987's Tango in the Night, the album that Buckingham rescued from the band's coked out indifference, at the cost of his own departure.