How To Use albizzia In A Sentence
- A dining room next to the living room, of 26 m², large family table, beautiful chimney with insert, two large French windows facing the sea, the third on to the albizzias.
- Forest composition varies somewhat from island to island within the Seychelles, but common tree species include: Phoenicophorium borsigianum, Albizzia falcata, Pterocarpus indicus, Adenanthera pavonina, Morinda citrifolia, Phyllanthus casticum, Pisonia grandis, and introduced coconut palms. Granitic Seychelles forests
- In its natural habitat tun is found growing in mixed stands comprising other broad-level species like terminalias, albizzias, bombax, ficuses, shisham, acacias, etc.
- With its mosaics and albizzias, there is an Italianate flavour about the setting, enhanced by the scent of its elegant gardens, but there is no mistaking the renowned French flair for hospitality and cuisine.
- In fact, for those whose sexual dysfunction is emotionally related albizzia can be very effective.
- Highland trees include peacock flower Albizzia gummifera, yellowwood Podocarpus latifolia, Hagenia abyssinica and sweet olive Olea chrysophylla. Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania
- Studies conducted by the National Coffee Research Center in 2004 found 96 bird species in the Kachalu farm region, a population that the center attributes to the wide variety of native trees that shade the coffee including ingas, eritrynas, cedars, ficus, albizzias and tubebuias, among others.
- Objective: Studied the efficiency of cortex of Albizzia to tumor.