[ US /əˈɫæskən/ ]
- a native or resident of Alaska
- relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska
How To Use Alaskan In A Sentence
- It's my duty to pass on the tradition of the great Alaskan lead dogs.
- I invested in some pre-cooked, but fresh, foods like grilled wild Alaskan salmon, spring veggie cous cous, grilled asparagus, a whole roasted chicken (for us and Phoebe -- she's got to eat healthy too!) that came with a free side of cole slaw (yes from Whole Foods). Laura Klein: Hitting The Road? How To Eat Healthy
- For 25 years, sourdoughs, cheechakos, travelers, students and writers have trusted The Alaska Almanac to provide facts on many things Alaskan.
- Continued Rumsfeld: "These oppressed Iraqi oil wells deserve the right to pump oil as freely as any other oil well on God's Earth-be it in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, or an Alaskan wildlife refuge.
- Her sacrifice & committment is to herself when she left Alaskans for the glory of being VP without a Lt. Governor and then leaving her elected seat to make money and do her beauty contestant walk & turns. Palin to visit Fort Hood during book tour
- Alaskan Eskimos believe that every living creature possesses a spirit.
- Alaskans see themselves as rugged individualists living in the last frontier.
- Except on portions of the coastal plain, the Alaskan tundra generally has few lakes.
- I wrote a little ditty on the latest election absurdities: the Obama-Ayers brouhaha vs. the Palin-Alaskan "secessionist" party flap. Rad Geek People’s Daily – 2008 – October – 19
- Nice fresh Alaskan salmon on the grill in tinfoil, drizzled with soy sauce, sprinkled with lemon pepper, topped with elephant garlic and fresh slices of lemon ... oh yes, half the lemon is squeezed all over it, other spices you may see fit. Wild Game dishes