- an archipelago of some 6,000 islands in the Gulf of Bothnia under Finnish control
How To Use Aland islands In A Sentence
- Our roving contributor inspired the wrath of one of our Finnish readers with his almost correct brief history of the previously low profile Aland Islands.
- The wasp pupates within the host integument and, in the Åland islands, emerges as an adult in June while the host butterflies are adults.
- Today, the Aland Islands are an autonomous and unilingually Swedish province of Finland.
- The Aland Islands are a self-governing autonomous part of Finland.