How To Use Alabamian In A Sentence
- Mullet, crabs, ray and other minnow are get together in the dock outside the Alabamian.
- He sprayed a picric acid and alum solution into the noses of forty-six hundred Alabamians, to no good end.
- The thong is imprinted with yellow comedy and tragedy masks and the words “The Original Mardi Gras” (because Alabamians think their celebrations preceded those in Louisiana). 2009 February 16 « One-Minute Book Reviews
- The young Alabamian was a gifted artillerist, unquestionably fearless in combat, and worthy of promotion.47 Cavalryman of the Lost Cause
- To the surprise of the Alabamians, the men of the 69th, although Irish and reputedly anti-black, often stood up for their duskier comrades, jumping in to help in free-for-alls, or where a group of Southern “gentlemen” were harassing a lone black soldier. June 12th, 2009