- Japanese filmmaker noted for blending Japanese folklore with western styles of acting (1910-1998)
How To Use Akira Kurosawa In A Sentence
- Even Bryan Singer cites Akira Kurosawa's Rashomon as the inspiration for his nonpareil take on the thriller in The Usual Suspects.
- Akira Kurosawa's "The Seven Samurai" (1954) is not only a great film in its own right, but the source of a genre that would flow through the rest of the century.
- The episode begins with an unusual title card, specifically mentioning Akira Kurosawa, an influential film director greatly admired by George Lucas.
- Although it is a very important topic, it is not deep. Anciently the study and the use for reference of Akira Kurosawa emphasize particularly on his artifice of cinematics .
- In 1954, the film "Seven Samurai" directed by Akira Kurosawa is known as the pinnacle of the Japanese entertainment film.
- Akira Kurosawa made three films based on Shakespeare plays.