How To Use akaryocyte In A Sentence
- Megakaryocytes and erythroid precursors were not apparent, and no microorganisms were identified.
- These small, enucleate cells are produced from large parent cells, the megakaryocytes, in the bone marrow.
- In the massively enlarged spleen, extramedullary hemopoiesis was prominent, with clusters of atypical megakaryocytes with vacuoles and erythrophagocytosis.
- Bone marrow biopsy and other hematologic tests were consistent with agranulocytosis and marked erythroid hypoplasia of the megakaryocyte type.
- Megakaryocyte capacitances were in the range of 64-694 pF, equivalent to 500-5500 platelets.
- Objective:To observe the effect of different extraction sites of peanut seed coat on mice with thrombocytopenia in the bone marrow megakaryocyte number.
- Drugs such as alkylating agents, antimetabolites, anticonvulsants, chlorothiazide diuretics and estrogens can inhibit platelet production by suppressing megakaryocyte production. (2,3)