[ UK /ˈeəbɹʌʃ/ ]
- an atomizer to spray paint by means of compressed air
paint with an airbrush
The old car looks like new now that we airbrushed it
How To Use airbrush In A Sentence
- Debenhams, a British department store that has consistently combatted various techniques employed by the media, banned airbrushing in its 2010 swim and lingerie campaigns. Marissa Lepor: Natural Beauty: A Lost Art?
- Each field is built up of gesso, each layer sanded to a flawless finish, the last one airbrushed smoother than any shell.
- Scurfiness, or excessive scurfiness, is the result of morbid action, and may be treated by the frequent use of the fleshbrush or hairbrush, ablution with soap and water, and the use of mild stimulating, astringent, or detergent lotions. The Ladies Book of Useful Information Compiled from many sources
- Every night at bedtime I hide his hairbrush in his pillow and sometimes he hides my shoes in the washing machine.
- Learn how to tape the sides of an airbrush paint project when airbrushing a wood grain finish effect on a car in this free instructional art video.
- In airbrushing the brutality of slavery, we make it possible to ignore the tremendous power that race had - and continues to have - in shaping this society.
- For some years he had worked in the advertising field as a mechanical draftsman, and he had learned, among other techniques, the use of the airbrush.
- She appears vulnerable - a fragile, airbrushed image. Times, Sunday Times
- One study discovered that hairbrushes contained more germs than sink plugholes and doggie bowls. The Sun
- Using an undercoat by spattering acrylics, I finish off the surface of the sculpture with oil paints with the aid of an airbrush.