equip with an apparatus for controlling the humidity and temperature
Our house is not air-conditioned
How To Use air-cool In A Sentence
- When people look in the window to find out the time, they can see her in an air-cooled, sparkling place. The Town Secrets
- They have created a handsome engine that s modern but retro with air-cooling, a carburetor, and pushrods activating two valves per cylinder.
- At 572 cc, your air-cooled 4 cyl with manual trans puts you well in compliance with Snob's would-be vehicular mandate. Errata, Erotica and Arcana: From Winning Rides to Theme Rides
- The Americans were developing larger tanks, with cast-armour hulls and turrets, better guns, and air-cooled diesel engines.
- The aircraft featured two large rotors located in nacelles on the ends of its wings linked to an air-cooled Daimler Benz 600 engine in the fuselage.
- The Breva is powered by an air-cooled, fuel injected, 90 degree, V twin pushrod engine pumping out 35.5kW.
- Air-Cool is suitable for backyard BBQ party, outdoor events, exhibition, garden restaurant, and sports activities.
- Since the aircraft was relatively small in size, armament was initially restricted to four .50-caliber air-cooled Browning machine guns with 1200 rounds of ammunition.
- Baron: an air-cooled gas operated machine gun that uses 303 caliber ammo, fired from the shoulder. The Memory Palace
- The way I remember the years is: first came the heavy water-cooled tripod mounted machine-gun (1917), then came the BAR (1918), then came the light air-cooled tripod mounted machine-gun (1919). Whats the best all around gun out of these three: Browning BAR, Browning X-Bolt, or Tikka T3 I would like a 30-06 for big game,