equip with an apparatus for controlling the humidity and temperature
Our house is not air-conditioned
control the humidity and temperature of
The room was cool because it had been air-conditioned
How To Use air-condition In A Sentence
- Book into first or second-class air-conditioned carriages unless you are feeling intrepid. Times, Sunday Times
- Finally, bad odours can also often be traced back to bacteria forming in the air-conditioning ducts. Times, Sunday Times
- We pollute, litter and desecrate our own country because we live in hermetic air-conditioned vinyl castles. Police Continue Serial Rapist DNA Hunt at cvillenews.com
- I often grumble about cold air-conditioning in restaurants. Times, Sunday Times
- Lately, my wife has added a new and terrifying dimension to the Air-Conditioning Wars: night maneuvers.
- Last month, officials rolled out a plan that would air-condition all but 46 of the county's schools by 2015.
- An added incentive, if any, is the air-conditioning environment of the computer institutes offering the much-needed respite from the torrid summer.
- Wood has given way to cement as the main building material, and new forms of architecture include high-rise buildings for offices and residences, and air-conditioned shopping malls.
- The logical solution was to hire an air-conditioned taxi for the day and tour the main sites in comfort.
- This week, Pastor Justin, uncle Tak and Pastor Ching would be on vacation and our facility is still undergoing some electrical, air-conditioning and IT fine tuning.