- a loss of the ability to write or to express thoughts in writing because of a brain lesion
How To Use agraphia In A Sentence
- Methods Aphasia Battery of Chinese (ABC) and Chinese Agraphia Battery (CAB) were used to examine the ability of oral language and writing.
- Methods Chinese agraphia battery (CAB), and the Xn and AgQ scores were used to identify agraphia in 35 patients with Wilson's disease.
- Eight patients with acquired agraphia were studied using the same writing tests and were compared with normal and brain-damaged controls.
- If the patient is enable to write, the condition is known as agraphia. Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine
- We reported a case of an 86-year old woman with pure agraphia due to the left parietal lobe infarction.
- (I can quite understand that the reader will rub his eyes at these words and suspect the printer of some sort of agraphia.) The Shape of Things to Come
- A clinical diagnosis of alexia without agraphia was made and the patient was subjected to routine investigations.
- The pure syndrome of alexia without agraphia is best viewed as a ‘linguistic blindfold’.
-  Head injuries that harm the parietal lobe can also impair the ability to focus on one object at a time, write words (agraphia), and name objects (anomia). CreationWiki - Recent changes [en]
- Gerstmann's syndrome is a neurological disorder characterized by four primary symptoms: a writing disability (agraphia or dysgraphia), a lack of understanding of the rules for calculation or arithmetic (acalculia or dyscalculia), an inability to distinguish right from left, and an inability to identify fingers (finger agnosia).