How To Use agglutinogen In A Sentence
- In order for a transfusion to work it is essential that the agglutinogens on the surface of the donor's blood cells match the agglutinogens on the surface of the recipient's blood cells.
- Your blood type is a description of what kinds of agglutinogens are present on the surfaces of your own red blood cells.
- Group O lacks agglutinogens, but the serum contains both the anti-A and anti-B agglutinins.
- This factor is agglutinogen and is also called antigen. Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- Both grouping is based on the presence and the absence of agglutinogens and their specific agglutinins.
- These recognize and respond to agglutinogens that are not recognized as ‘self.’