- a clumping of bacteria or red cells when held together by antibodies (agglutinins)
- the building of words from component morphemes that retain their form and meaning in the process of combining
- the coalescing of small particles that are suspended in solution; these larger masses are then (usually) precipitated
How To Use agglutination In A Sentence
- Agglutination isologous heterologous sera enzyme-treated red cells Xml's Blinklist.com
- Methods Pripheral blood analysis was done in all 20 cases with fever, angina, enlarged lymph nodes and enlargement of liver and spleen. Heterophil agglutination test was done in 15 of these 20 cases.
- A word like goodness illustrates agglutination, books regular fusion, depth irregular fusion, geese symbolic fusion or symbolism. Chapter 6. Types of Linguistic Structure
- The efficacy of Chinese herb medicine Lanteng injection against Newcastle Disease virus (NDV) in vitro was studied by cultivation of chicken embryo and haemagglutination inhibition test (HI).
- This agglutination is precisely what obscured the original penultimate accent of the bare nominative singular, making it now a word accented on the antepenultimate syllable third-to-last syllable. Sporadic phonetic changes in the Indo-European case system
- The remaining Chagas patient infections were identified by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), hemagglutination and immunofluorescence assays, which showed specific anti - PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- Latex agglutination, while quick, simple, and sensitive, is not recommended for routine use as pathogens cannot be ruled out by a negative test result.
- The basic structure of Euskara uses agglutination, or the practice of adding prefixes or suffixes to words to create different meanings.
- T. cruzi infection as detected by ELISA, hemagglutination, and immunofluorescence exams, and by the parasite DNA signature. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- Methods: Employed irregular antibody screening on 693 samples with microcolumn gel agglutination assay, and identified with enzyme and antiglobulin method to observe the positive rate.