[ US /əˈɡeɪn, əˈɡɛn/ ]
[ UK /ɐɡˈɛn/ ]
[ UK /ɐɡˈɛn/ ]
they rehearsed the scene again
she tried again
How To Use again In A Sentence
- Blackpool Scorpions notched their first away win of the season against a good attacking Leigh team.
- I badly wanted the job, but knew that my age would probably tell against me.
- It is recognised as a crime against humanity under international law.
- The following years were characterized by rifts with Russia, in which the Ukraine jealously guarded its own independence against its overbearing neighbour.
- Rose of Sharon braced her body against the movements of the car in an effort to protect her fetus.
- The recoil from the shot blew James onto his back, unconscious once again.
- A substantial element of the system is the set of physical exercises performed in pairs and again based on the idea of the power of co-operation.
- I again affirm that I need make no apology for attaching my name to that of one so worthy the esteem of his co-dogs, ay, and co-cats too; for in spite of the differences which have so often raised up a barrier between the members of his race and ours, not even the noblest among us could be degraded by raising a "mew" to the honour of such a thoroughly honest dog. The Adventures of a Dog, and a Good Dog Too
- The term "strategic" came up again earlier this year, when Ontario's provincial government set up a committee to debate a proposed merger between London Stock Exchange Group PLC and TMX Group Inc., operator of Canada's flagship Toronto Stock Exchange. Canada Turns Wary Eye to Foreign Bids
- The bolide probably prolonged and intensified the change, and may have weighed heavily in favor of mammals or birds and against non - avian dinosaurs.