How To Use aftermost In A Sentence
- It has two masts, square rigged on both with a spanker sail on the aftermost mast.
- On sailboats underway, it may be flown from the aftermost peak or leech in place of other ensigns.
- However, before replacing either of aftermost pair of bolts, the weight of the keel should be supported, as by blocking and wedging.
- In ships not having a rudder post or rudder stock, measure to the aftermost part of the stern or transom.
- Something caught his eye in the aftermost of the small cabins. SWIMMING TO CATALINA
- Moreover, deflection of the shaft is caused within the length of the said aftermost bearing.