after closing time especially a legally established closing time
an after-hours club
How To Use after-hours In A Sentence
- While the bass and the drums undeniably take control of your hips, it's more of a slow and purposeful rock that you'd utilize in an after-hours lounge-type scape, rather than a fast and furious jounce that would be appropriate in a dance club. Alyssa Miele: Neon Indian, Miniature Tigers, Nite Jewel, the Dom and Prefuse 73 Rock Governor's Island
- Any time the alarm goes off after-hours at the municipal office where I work, the security company calls me at home and I have to go back and reset it.
- after-hours socializing
- Sun's shares quickly fell by about 6 per cent in after-hours trading, as investors reacted to the quarterly report.
- City hall is reviewing business licences for Friedmann's clubs The Rev, Lush and Therapy, an alcohol-free after-hours club.
- No office was complete without its own after-hours cake club. Times, Sunday Times
- Its swoon in after-hours trading suggests that more high-tech market jitters may be in the offing today, however.
- I bet it will be a humdinger, and if I weren't so tired, my brother about to exit, and my mental health in need of lots of after-hours cosseting, I would be there.
- After-hours calls to the assemblywoman's offices in the Bronx and Albany were not immediately returned.
- But this version of the Booze Can is not connected to an unlicenced after-hours club that Joseph Morneau, an Iqaluit elementary school teacher and businessman, ran out of the same place in the late 1990s.