emphasizes something to be considered
after all, she is your boss, so invite her
he is, after all, our president
in spite of expectations
it didn't rain after all
came to the party after all
How To Use after all In A Sentence
- After all this time she was alive, living, breathing, and walking on the earth.
- The poll was widely discredited after allegations of ballot rigging.
- After all, at conception, the fertilized egg has all the information necessary to code for your physical potential.
- After all, the impulse for political grandstanding is not purely an American one … Soft, Geeky Power
- After all, the Divine is an all-encompassing entity.
- After all, what would you pay to prolong your life? Microeconomics: Price Theory in Practice
- Paris doesn't feel that old, especially after all the time I spent in the compact, windy streets of the old City of Zurich.
- After all, Scottish football teams have constantly demonstrated their ability to demolish our dreams without external assistance.
- bushed after all that exercise
- Would it work, after all the freezing and thawing and refreezing? GRACE