- an abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly)
How To Use AFP In A Sentence
- When routine testing at 20 weeks showed that Southampton, PA mother-to-be Andrea Malloy's alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) levels were high, the news was not good. Gastroschisis — Malloy
- WHO is working with the Ministry of Health in Yemen to ensure that AFP surveillance throughout the country is sensitized so that no transmission of wild poliovirus is missed.
- Both Ms. Rahm and Mr. Collins remarked on the high quality of the Target garments 'construction, particularly in the pleated Thakoon cotton dress, with very detailed stitching in its full skirt, and a velveteen Sarafpour skirt that had trapunto stitching along the satin waistband. Do Discount Designer Duds Make The Grade?
- Oh - that was the year I met Simon Barrett, and all the afp people! The 5-timeperiod poll
- ABUJA (AFP) - A plane landed at the presidential wing of Abuja airport amid heavy security Wednesday, after reports that Nigeria's ailing president was returning home WN.com - Articles related to China media accuse Google of violating promises
- When this happens, the AFP's will be incorporated into the crystal as defects, rather than excluded as colligative solutes. Archive 2004-09-01
- The message, I am told, was non-specific, but suggested that the caller had information of relevance to the AFP and he left a phone number, requesting that his call be returned.
- SYDNEY (AFP) —A cartoon on the front page of Australia's national newspaper Thursday neatly illustrates an irony admitted by the government: communist China could save capitalism.
- AFP A racegoer watches the horseracing through binoculars. A Showdown at the Horses
- AFP/Getty Images Similar anti-Japan protests were seen in other cities, such as Zhengzhou and Xi 'an. Weekend Protests in China and Japan