- a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas)
How To Use aerosol can In A Sentence
- Today, almost all aerosol cans contain alternative propellants, such as liquefied petroleum gas, which do not pose as serious a threat to the environment.
- These substances, also known as freons, were once used extensively as coolant fluids in refrigerators and air conditioners, and as propellants in aerosol cans.
- She shakes an aerosol can and sprays their coats, their heads, their tiny outstretched hands.
- The manual fixed-quantity aerosol can be used in the treatment on the high-aged children, but it has a high requirement of the operation and needs the harmonious cooperation of brain, mouth and hands.
- The other thing our government needed to protect us from was the stuff used as propellant in aerosol cans.
- Never ignite vapors from aerosol cans, they can explode.
- The pair had been setting off fireworks, lighting fires and throwing aerosol cans onto a bonfire.
- In some aerosol cans, this action helps to atomize the product, forming an extremely fine spray.
- Avoid aerosol cans, and stick to roll-on deodorants and pump hair sprays or styling gels.
- Small and irregular items can be covered with cling film after first spraying with silicon water repellent from an aerosol can.